CONCAP Capacitors are Metalized Polypropylene (MPP) Capacitors with stacked winding and impregnated with Non-PCB biodegradable soft resin in Aluminum Case. They are P-2 Protective, installed with UL 94 V(0) approved Over Pressure Disconnector. Low loss factor with self-healing properties providing longer life and reliability. They are fully Explosion proof and RoHS Compliant.
- Compact Cylindrical Construction for Easy Mounting.
- Self-Healing MPP Film.
- Over-pressure Disconnector as per UL 94V(0) standard to prevent Explosion & RoHS Compliant - 85329000.
- Non PCB Oil Encapsulation.
- Safe Touch, Shock-proof Terminals & Eco-friendly.
- High Temperature withstanding Capacity
- 3 Phase Delta Connection.